Clobbered by Camembert
- In the wake of Kaitlyn’s arrival, Charlotte feels torn by the information Kaitlyn imparted. Should she trust what Kaitlyn has told her? Is there a time in your life when someone told you something shocking and you wondered whether you could believe the story?
- Charlotte and Delilah climb into Arlo’s house, looking for clues. Would you do something that clandestine or dangerous?
- Kaitlyn’s enterprise brings all sorts of new people to town. How do you feel about newcomers? Yet again, do you trust what they say? Are you a skeptical person or a believer?
- Grandmère has put together a winter wonderland. Has she done a good job with the management of the faire?
- Tyanne is new to the scene, inserting herself into the Cheese Shop with ease. Is she a character that you embrace? Why or why not?
- Charlotte has come face to face with her ex-fiancé. Chip says her clock is ticking. Does she have to hurry to have a family?
- Family interaction is key to Charlotte’s life. How do you relate to your family? Are there relationships you wish you could mend?
- Prudence and Sylvie are at each other constantly. Do you know divas (or primadonas) like them?
- Charlotte has quite a choice to make at the end of the book. What do you think she will do?
- Did you guess the identity of the killer? If not, who did you think it was?
Back to Clobbered by Camembert