Day of Secrets
Note: Daryl Wood Gerber is available to talk with your book club by telephone or iChat or Skype. Please email Daryl to arrange a date and time.
- Have you ever visited the Bay Area and know how vast and beautiful it is?
- Do you mind when a location in a real place is fictional, like Weyford University?
- When Chessa realizes her husband is dead, how did you feel for her?
- When Chase realizes his mother is dying all over again, how did you feel for him?
- Did you agree that he couldn't trust the police and had to be the one to find his father?
- Chase's relationship with Holland is strained. Were you rooting for the two of them to find a way back to love?
- Reggie and Kimo are not just set dressing. They are actively involved in Chase's life. Did you believe their lifelong friendships?
- How did you feel about the antagonists in the story? Did you like that they were pitted against each other, as well?
- When Chase hooks up with his half-brother, how did you feel? Were they well matched?
- Did the final twist surprise you?
- Did you guess the reason for Chase's father's choice before it was revealed?
Back to Day of Secrets